Thursday, October 16, 2008

Today was interesting.

(this was taken pretty much the week we moved into our house about 2 3/4 years ago)
Well, I'm trying to stay motivated. But it's hard. It's been almost 9 years since i've taken any kind of SERIOUS test and studied like my life could be over any minute (normally at steak n shake (open 24 hours) with all my finance cronies who were from places like FC, the former USSR, you know just general places). And yet, study is what I must do but I'm just not focused. But i'd better get focused. Seriously. I can stay up-to-date on politics, know what the best prices are at the store on groceries and toliet paper, know what jack is doing from minute to minute, know what i'm doing with real estate, know what i've got to do next week with the wedding i'm going to shoot, but i just can't motivate myself to cram Alabama Real Estate Law/Broker Procedures into my head. I mean, I'm doing it but it's painful. I don't think my brain went to mush in 9 years, I just think it took a vacation and still thinks it's on vacation. I know you guys didn't want to know this but I told you anyways. So, today was great fun around here. J went to school. I worked. Decided to order a new flash for my camera, ordered it online from a company that was advised to me, googled them after the purchase (yeah wrong order I know), found the words ... bait and switch.... went into SERIOUS PANIC, called bank, canceled debit card, continued calling camera company ...no answer, called reputable source who said they'd never had a problem with them but he told me to call a company in Atlanta who he knew were on the up an up and order from them, didn't know what to do, called Luke, Luke saved the day by calling the Atlanta company and ordering the flash for me which will deliver Monday before we leave Wednesday, luke didn't even raise his voice when I told him what I'd done, yeah.... i just might treat him to dinner tonight .... as long as he gets water. Sometimes he's calmer than me and completely logical. Today was one of those days. So, how was your day? Interesting like mine? Sometimes I think I live in a very, very crazy world. J's been taking pictures with his Kid's Camera. You've got to see this pictures. Photographer in the making I tell you.

No comments: