Mom watched an Oprah episode last week on the coupon lady and told my sister about it who then told me. You need to check out www.couponmom.com and read her short tutorial/manual on how she saves a lot through in-store specials with coupons tacked on. I spend every week looking for the best coke/pepsi deals (every sales clerk in a 20 mile radius of my house thinks I'm addicted to cokes and caffine or either has lots and lots of parties). Actually, I'm just filling the drink machines at work but anyways, this website will tell me the soft drink deals everyweek and I won't have to drive around, call my family to see if they noticed what the prices were...etc.... I'm all about saving money on food and thought you might be too. So, I'm passing along this info and you should check it out.
And on another positive note....Luke called me to the tv to rewind what he had taped and it was actually a 5 minute piece at the end of Neil Cavuto's show on Fox News about the economy. Now, he admitted that everyone calls him Pollyanna because of his opptimistic view of things but he said actually he just follows history. And history can tell you a lot (this is a quote from somebody but not sure who). Anyways, he compared the Retail crisis of 1987 and how all the retail stores were going to go under and it would take years for our country to recover...yada, yada, yada.... Well, he said it actually took only months for things to turn around, people did go to retail stores at Christmas time and buy stuff and the dooms dayers were denied an economic holocaust (he didn't say this last part...I just added it). I made Luke rewind it again so I could hear a piece of good news again. It's nice that some people think that everything just might turn around. I know that God is in control and that is very comforting to me. Kind of like them saying that Gas will never again go under $3.00 a gallon...I've seen it at 3.04 recently...I'm personally hoping it does and they are proved wrong.. and TIME magazine saying that a county in Missouri that always gets the election right says that OBAMA will win in 08. Another one I hope they get terribly wrong. I just love the liberal media saying something is absolute and are shown to be wrong. God can do anything he wants and they don't take that into account near enough, if at all.



No comments:
Post a Comment