Sunday, October 26, 2008
So.... someone is stealing my savannah pictures.... who could it be? Let's see she's 4 years younger than me, sometimes a blond, has the initials ALB
Hey, we are back from Savannah. We had a BLAST! Awesome, Awesome, Awesome. Don't you just love destination weddings. Lexi, the overly ambitious and sister to myself, who wants to show me up, has already posted from her blog our trip to Savannah (using all my pictures I might add). Let me just say for the record that she got home first. We split up after church today (after eating at Steak n Shake for the second time this trip.....yeah, my parents are addicts... like no kidding) and she, Matt, Mom and Dad headed to BHM. Lu, J, and myself headed to Duluth to see Georgia, Uncle Jack, Grandma Jo Jo and Poppa Jim and go to church with them before heading west to BHM tonight. So, I say all this to say that she got a heads up on me. My camera's still in the camera suitcase (yeah..suitcase... I hauled 2 cameras, 2 external flashes, 3 camera bags, 1 camera backpack, tripod, batteries, cords, and just all kinds of stuff and it took a WHOLE suitcase to get it there). You know crazy photographers (especially at weddings). I got some awesome shots, especially of the wedding. I hope April likes them. So, you guys head on over to Lexi's blog and check a few of them out. I'm behind on posting. I've got Boo at the Zoo, Maura's Birthday at Chick-fil-A, my mums, my Halloween decorations and a whole host of stuff to show you guys. I know you are sitting on the edge of your seats. Just hang on because it's all coming to a computer near you .... soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment