.JPG)
O.K. so this was our first game and it was a little chaotic but it really went very well. I was a little worried when Jarrod gets the kids together and says, "What are we here to play tonight? Golf?" and I hear a few"Yes! Golf! Golf!" There for a minute I was a little worried that all that practice was for naught! But, other than us never knowing who was next up to bat, or us never being able to keep the kids out of the dugout and on the field or never being able to keep them in the dugout and off the field, it went fairly smoothly. (ha) Hope you enjoy the pictures.
.JPG)
A little pregame photos op with dad/assistant coach
.JPG)
Getting
pre-game pep talk from dad on the way to the ballpark on topics such as:
son, this is the best time of your life,
this is just a game and we are here to have fun,
when I was your age......
and the ever popular: I'll be proud of you no matter what happens
(we had to wake Jackson up by the time we got there - and me too: I was actually taking this picture in my sleep - yeah, I'm that good!)
Father/Son Moment
(Hey, why don't I have my t-shirt yet?)
Alex showing the boys how you run....FAST!
.JPG)
Jackson was
hysterical. He'd hit the ball and then run while holding his helmet on.
.JPG)
Amy strikes a pose (I think most of church was there to root on our boys!)
.JPG)
"Mom, do you have to stand in the dugout and take my picture? I'm trying to act cool here!"
.JPG)
Preparing for the biggest game of there life (o.k. well the biggest game for April 10, 2008)
.JPG)
" O.K. Touch the base.....coach says touch the base....I can do this...I can, I can"
Somebody peeking around the corner
.JPG)
"O.K. Dad's doing it this way, so this must be right!" "Man, I hope Dad is right!"
.JPG)
"O.K. as you can see, this is dirt and when you dig down deep enough you get more dirt, and dirt and little boys is a good thing!"
.JPG)
O.K. guys lets get out on the field and show me what you've got!
.JPG)
Jackson hits again!
.JPG)
And we have a fan club!
.JPG)
Man, Alex's helmet seems to be falling off too!
.JPG)
What a swing!
.JPG)
"I am completely confused as to what we are doing! "
.JPG)
What a cutie!
2 comments:
Great pictures. Jackson looks great. I really like that picture of Jackson looking at Luke. It's cute.
thanks liz. i thought that photo of jackson looking at luke was really cute too. i know luke's mama is going to want that one. love you!
Post a Comment