(it is not easy to get these little guys to sit there and be still, in fact this was quite the feat)had a great time out at the ballpark tonight! I screamed like a girl...oh, wait I am a girl so it's o.k. I can't even describe the feeling of watching your first born go up to the plate on his first try ever, for his first game ever , and see him hit the ball and run. Wow. I had gone to the car to get something and as I neared the field I saw him walk up to the plate. So, I just peaked my head and camera into the opposing side's side of the field (rag ball is real relaxed and they'll let you on the field if you try to become one with the fence). So, he steps up with his cute little batting helmet and just wack's that ball. It was awesome. I was the crazy woman shouting and jumping up and down on the opposing side's field. But, at a rag ball game, craziness abounds and so I really didn't stand out. It was really, really fun and I think I might have had as much fun as jack. really, really cool. next game I am going to try and compose myself.....nah, probably not.



No comments:
Post a Comment