Thursday, April 10, 2008

Maura, Alex and Jack

I went over to Amy's this week for her to do my hair (She's my hair lady) and I knew to bring my camera because those kids love to pose for the camera. It's so much fun to shoot kids (you know, with a camera - not literally). So, once Amy had me completely rolled up in aluminum foil (gotta be BLOND!) and wrapped up in my hair cutting cape, I set forth into the backyard armed with my trusty NIKON D80 around my neck. Now, this was a picture for sure that I was glad to omit from this blog. I'm just glad that there were no rainclouds around because I would have been a target for a lightning strike for sure. We had a good time jumping on the trampoline and swinging! (and you thought luke was the only big kid in this family) Ha. Hope you enjoy the pictures. We are enjoying the warmer weather and pollen covered yard this fine April. The Lord is good.













No comments: