.jpg)
.jpg)
These are some added photos that I got from Jim of Georgia and Jack leaving for their Honeymoon. A few of us stuck around for the second "unofficial" leaving (they decided to do a round one leaving in the PT Cruiser so that everyone could blow the bubbles and then head home ) and got to see the "limo" that was to pick them up. Well, unbelievable to us all (even Georgia and Jack) a Hummer Stretch Limo picked them up. I've been in a few limos and this one beat them all. I have no idea how long that thing was but imagine the length of a very long RV. Quite a site. It had strobe lights, neon, you name it. Really cool. They let us all climb in and it was so...cool. Jack of course was dancing and it was quite an experience for sure. So, enjoy the pics. And by the way, the Newlyweds are doing great.



No comments:
Post a Comment