+(2).jpg)
Heading out tommorrow for the girls big "NUMERO UNO" birthday! Who can believe that it's been a whole year already? Can't wait for the big celebration. Cupcakes....Ummmmm........ I think i'll go on over to True Love Bakery Friday before the party and have a pre-celebration cupcake party myself. I try to refrain from cupcakes but this place is less than a mile from Jo and Jim's house and I just can't help myself. That place calls to me in my sleep. Wow. O.K. enough about cupcakes. I must be on a sugar-low or something. Back to the girls. They are walking I hear. Can't wait to see that and they have Teeth. Can't wait to see that either. I love first birthdays and we get to do this one "Double Strength". I'll post pictures next week of the big event. Should be one for the record books. Man, a lot can happen in the few weeks since the wedding. Plus, I'll get to hear all about Hawaii and how beautiful Maui was and see how the newlyweds are doing. Lots of love.



No comments:
Post a Comment