Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Cake ALL over their faces

Happy First Birthday to you (two), Happy First Birthday to you (two), Happy First Birthday to Josephine and Mikayla, Happy First Birthday to you (two)...Yeah......Yah............. Hurray.......... Wow! What a Birthday. It was my first TWIN birthday and I have to say Twin Birthday's are pretty great. The girls are just the most precious thing and they just loved their First Birthday. It was a beautiful day and we got to enjoy it out on Ashley and Jason's new double decker deck (pretty cool). They got loads of presents and just enjoyed pulling all that wrapping paper off. I would look over and they would be holding their cards like they could read them...How cute. I hope you enjoy the pictures because it was just a perfect day.



Getting ready for the Twins Arrival - You could just feel the Anticipation in the Air as the crowd waited.
No one was exempt from the hat wearing.
Some truly enjoyed the Hat Wearing and contemplated whether on not to wear it to work on Monday.
Others just decided that they would take advantage of the photo opt while wearing the hats.

O.k. where's Jack's Hat? - - Somebody get that Kid a Hat!
Woo Hoo, Bring on the Cupcakes!

Oh, No!!! I'm how old and I have one year old Twins? Jason in shock. Ashley taking it in stride.
Photo opts with the Girls

Josephine putting in a finger to check the texture of the cupcakes that daddy made her.
Yep, looks pretty moist.
Mikayla doesn't need the finger test and just dives in face first.
Look at this stuff on my fingers, I love it.
More photo opts with the girls

O.k. it's official Birthday's are great "hey, mikayla - let's do this again next year - I think we might get more presents too!"
This crowd is Enthusiastic to say the least . . . . . . .
and determined to document every moment.
Toes (part one)
Toes (part two)
Do I have something on my face?
I think I'll rub my head with my Chocolate covered hand.
Georgia feeding Josephine cake and Jackson trying to talk the girls into going ahead and opening their presents.

Present time - Oh Boy! (They made out like bandits)
Is that Spiderman?
No fear whatsoever

Anna and Iggy's Handmade Cards (sweet sweet....)































The End

No comments: