Sunday, September 7, 2008

Cowboys, Target, Roller Skating and the Bolivar Pennisula

Completely random photo but thought I'd share this pic of Libbi and J driving onto the ferry as we left Galveston this summer. So Awesome. Lori was poured from the same mold as me. Notice how many pillows and blankets we carried with us. Yep, same mold. I'll show the rest of the pictures tommorrow.

In an effort to be a "better" blogger I'm going to attempt to post a blog each day this week. Sorry you fell over there from a heart-attack, I should have told you to sit down first. Oh, yeah your at the computer so you are sitting. What was I thinking. So, we've got the beach to cover, jack's first day at school, my halloween decorations j and I put up tonight, my roses, dee's wedding, and anything else on my camera that I thought worthy of a picture. Oh, I'm taking J out for a photo shoot in his new "Cowboy" outfit complete with Grandma Jo Jo boots, Grandma Jo Jo Cowboy Hat and Daddy Six Shooters on his hips. I've just got to find a "cool and hip" place to take him. I've been thinking Morris Avenue because that would be cool or Sloss Furnace. Forget horses, pasture and fences. Think outside the box here. I've just got to talk this thing up BIG so he'll go along. Oh, the joys of a 3 year old who thinks this is perfectly normal. Gotta love that.


J's been riding his daddy's old Dukes of Hazard bicycle and he's really good at it. (Thanks to Cousin Libbi's fine instruction out in Texas). Daddy, J, and I went to Target Friday night and bought some training wheels. Oh, I LOVE TARGET! Have I mentioned lately how awesome it is to live at an exit that has a Target and not have to drive down 280. Now, I do miss Chee Burger Chee Burger but I can live without it. Target not so much. I keep checking daily for the Halloween Decorations. Yeah, not up yet. Halloween stuff on the wall and signs hanging from the ceiling but nothing to purchase yet. So, I'm really needing Eric to give me a heads up on this.


Well, hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was busy but Luke did take Jackson roller skating while I cleaned the house and Luke brought back video off of the FLIP for me to watch. You guys think I'm kidding but this boy can skate. Like on the actual floor and not the carpet. Luke said Wipe Out was his favorite. Just like a boy. Let's just say next time they go, the house will just have to stay dirty. I've got to go show my baby that I can skate too. He'll be so impressed. (I'm going to try to stay hip as long as possible! Ha!)

No comments: