Sunday, July 13, 2008

Party gone terribly wrong...

This was the table at the entrance that displayed all the beads, and stuff for everyone to take. Notice the mismatched tablecloths (dee thought this was a nice touch), the Spanish Conquestador on the left (no tacky party is complete without a Spanish Conquestador), Kati's sisters basket that she carried in her wedding 20 years ago that was coming unraveled, and of course the invitation that just had to be framed for the party (I paid $1.48 for it at the Thrift store - it was about $1.38 too much )
Another view of all those Beanie Babies
Dee's Money Dress (who doesn't want this kind of dress at a party?)
Dee's party hat that we made her put on during one of the games (it also came from the Thrift Store and was a purple Mardi Gras hat with purple fur on the brim). I gave the hat to Lori and Nancy and they took some Cemetary flowers and just took the hat to an all new level. It smelled just lovely too!
Dee just INSISTED that I use all of her Dress Forms so I pumped this one up a notch and put a big ole pair of underware on it. Below is Halloween Candy from this past year which Nancy dug out of her pantry. It was good and stuck together but tasted pretty good. Tina provided the blow up Tropical Palm Tree and Flamingo. very nice touches.

No comments: