Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Hey Everybody! I'm still alive if you were wondering. I've been really, really busy and trying to do somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 things at once, pretty much all the time. Kind of like you guys, I know. So, not much blogging time. Really the only reason I'm blogging right now is to be able to sit down from completely rearranging and cleaning my computer desk. It was piled up about 5 feet high and seeing as I was panic mode looking for the stuff to file Luke's Sales Tax just about an hour ago, I decided it was high time to completely take everything apart and then put it back together. I'm one of those people who is about 75% organized but that 25% really kills me in the tough times. So, how have you been? It's getting hot here and I've started thinking about fun summertime stuff. The first priority being where can I go get Jackson and I an inflatable pool. We didn't get one last year but I promised him that this year we'd get one. (Don't tell him that I enjoy it as much as he does!) Jackson played his last game Monday night and it was just great. We had a great first season and I'm thinking I might frame his little outfit and cleats and show it to all his girlfriends when he grows up. He ought to love that, especially when I start to go on and on about how cute he was and all the stuff he use to do. Jack and I leave for Texas in 11 days to go spend time with Lori and Libbi and we are looking forward to that. We are flying there and driving back to "this sweet home" together with the two of us, our two kids and Lori's 2 dogs! Should be quite the sight. Don't worry, there will be pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment