
Yep! He is! Truly! You know what he does to me? O.K. before I tell you let me preface this and say....... He knows I've been hiking, walking, elipticalling (my personal slang for using the eliptical machine, which I have named the BEAST), gardening, moving large loads of gravel with my trusty wheelbarrow (now mostly it gets stuck and he has to get it unstuck for me), taking the stairs, and doing things which help you get in shape. Well, tonight he takes me for pizza which is do-able I guess (I've heard that if you order one slice of cheese pizza it's o.k.- I won't mention it was a very LARGE piece) and then if that's not enough he drives the car right up to Krispy Kreme and the sign says HOT (of course). Yep, HOT. HOT means yummy goodness! HOT means melt in your mouth SUGAR. HOT means get out of the car to watch them go around that conveyor belt and drop into the water/ oil (whatever it is). HOT means you have to have milk too. Hot for me is what a fresh Pecan Pie from the Amish Bakery in Cleveland Georgia is to Luke's mama. (I won't mention here on this blog that she can eat a whole pecan pie by herself and not get enough!) So............. I just had one! Incredible I know. Now to the Weight Watchers of the world I've fallen off the band wagon but I really showed incredible strength, I thought. I'm hopeless I know - but isn't it GREAT!



No comments:
Post a Comment