.JPG)
Well, you'd think by now that I could have brought my camera upstairs to download all of the pictures that I took in Gatlinburg and share a few with you. Well, if you thought this, you'd be wrong. I come upstairs to work on the computer a few times a day and I always remember that my camera is sitting on the island in the kitchen. And, it's 19 steps down to go and get it. I know this because Jackson and I count them everytime we climb the stairs. To tell you the truth, I count them even when he's not around. 3 1/2 years with my son and he's completely rubbed off on me. You'd think that 19 stairs is really nothing but Jack and I have been working hard this week. We started cleaning the garage Monday morning and hopefully by tommorrow we will be completely done. (You should have seen our garage - lots and lots and lots of junk, in a very specific, yet random order.) So, we are tired and my body is numb but just this in itself is not enough of a job - we have to tackle the front yard at the same time. I mean there are two of us and with our combined age of 35 1/2, we should be able to do this. Never you mind that one of us completely disregards someone elses sorting and bagging arrangements. (So this goes in the trash, this goes to Grandma Jo Jo, this to Hannah Home and Kings Ranch - I think I'll take this out and play with it and then put it back into a different bag). And then I hear this, "Mom, I'm a big helper!" And, I nod and tell him what a GREAT helper he is because in truth he makes cleaning out the garage so much more enjoyable. Also, I noticed tonight while weeding the flower beds that he might be good at Racketball if given the chance. He can take a green wiffle bat and a tennis ball and hit it like a pro against the brick on the side of our house. I noticed this great talent as I was ducking every 30 seconds or so from his very accurate aim. That's my boy. So, I say all of this to say enjoy the random photos because I'm too tired to walk downstairs to get my camera.
.JPG)

Thought I'd share with you a photo I took of my mantle a few months ago. I found a picture on the internet and Dee helped me recreate it with stuff I had around the house. Well, she bought the topiaries but everything else was mine. I'm about to take it all down to start getting ready for the party I'm throwing her for her upcoming nuptuals to the one called "Nelson Fox".
No comments:
Post a Comment