Sorry I haven't gotten around to blogging this week - IT'S BEEN NUTS! I'm not even going to go into all of it but we've been busy. I haven't even uploaded my Easter Egg Hunt pictures with Pauley and Nathan at Aunt Nancy's House (Jackson wants to move in with Aunt Nancy - she's his gum dealer) or the rest of camping. But, I will. This shot was taken at the Zoo last week. And speaking of the zoo, Jackson says really long prayers and prays for everyone under the sun and they all end this way.......In Jesus Christ we pray, Thank you for the Zoo, Amen.
This is his standard closing for a prayer. Dad commented Sunday that everyone in Georgia gets prayed for multiple times in a prayer. He mentions the same names several times in a prayer, just in random order. Very sweet. Speaking of family, he cried this morning because I couldn't take him to Georgia to see Grandma Jo Jo and get his Ghostbuster toys (actually Luke's old Ghostbuster toys). He is really missing his grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. We will have to get them over here for a Ragball game - Hint Hint! (Opening day is April 4th - with FIREWORKS and his first game is April 5th). If the rest of you are in the area, come on over and watch us play. Harrison and Alex (from church) are on Jack's team. They are hilarious to watch. Jack has decided that everytime he catches the ball he needs to catch it and then roll on the ground. Harrison was so funny Tuesday night. He decided that he'd stop catching on 1st and just run the bases during the middle of the game. Like I said, It's pretty funny. Oh, and our adventure of the week was when Luke decided on Monday night that he could cut Jackson's hair. Whew! We'll lets just say the next day I had Jackson up at Sport Clips and Luke was promising that he wouldn't cut his hair anymore. Ellen felt so sorry for me that Tuesday she was bringing me coupons for children's hair cuts. She's quite the friend. And it made me think about what life would be like without girlfriends and fellow Christians who laugh with you and cry with you, and tell you your son's hair really doesn't look that bad. I just really don't ever want to find out what life would be like without friends and family. I think that is one of the main reasons Heaven will be so wonderful is that you will be those that love the Lord and those that love you as well. No more problems, disappointments, failure, etc..... What a wonderful thought. We'll I'll try to upload some more pics today or tommorrow. Hope you all are well.



No comments:
Post a Comment