Well, It's the end of March and I'm showing this scrapbook page from Christmas of Last year but hey, does this blog need to be exactly in chronological order? I say not! This is of us making gingerbread houses with Tina and Maura two Christmas' ago! Tina pulled into the church parking lot today and said the neighbors think that we've sold the church building. That cracked me up, because luke said yesterday that when we got the signs down people would think we've moved. Actually, the signs just need a little updating and we only had them down for like 12 hours I think. Change one thing and it's a world gone mad. Happy Friday! Friday, March 28, 2008
Well, It's the end of March and I'm showing this scrapbook page from Christmas of Last year but hey, does this blog need to be exactly in chronological order? I say not! This is of us making gingerbread houses with Tina and Maura two Christmas' ago! Tina pulled into the church parking lot today and said the neighbors think that we've sold the church building. That cracked me up, because luke said yesterday that when we got the signs down people would think we've moved. Actually, the signs just need a little updating and we only had them down for like 12 hours I think. Change one thing and it's a world gone mad. Happy Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment