Monday, August 13, 2007

Some things are just an absolute constant in our family.....

If our family is together then you can bet we are eating and if we are eating, then it's about a 100% chance that it's Tacos. I'm not sure if this is because all of Paa Paa's family was from Texas and we secretly stand behind the "Don't Mess with Texas" motto (this might include "don't mess with our taco's). I'm not really sure. I just know that there is nothing better than eating with family and acting like we're Mexican's. Ha. It was kind of like growing up and traveling to Florida to see my grandparents. You weren't really there until someone had made a run to the SilverRing in Ybor City for Deviled Crabs and Cuban Sandwiches. Then you knew it was vacation time and sometime soon you'd be pulled behind the tractor in Paa Paa's wagon to 7-11 for a slushie. Good times.







No comments: