I really think Froggie's slogan should be "Where big kids act like little kids". I think this would be much more appropriate. You all know my family, but the additions are Luke's friend Jason, his wife Crystal and his sister Hazel. We had so much fun hanging out with them. Jason's just crazy and so much fun. Crystal is one of the most talented photographers I know. She needs to give me lessons. She and Hazel together are a hoot. They speak their own language. Crazy stuff.Monday, August 13, 2007
Mama, Let's go to Froggies!
I really think Froggie's slogan should be "Where big kids act like little kids". I think this would be much more appropriate. You all know my family, but the additions are Luke's friend Jason, his wife Crystal and his sister Hazel. We had so much fun hanging out with them. Jason's just crazy and so much fun. Crystal is one of the most talented photographers I know. She needs to give me lessons. She and Hazel together are a hoot. They speak their own language. Crazy stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment