Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter 09

Cute Feet (only a mom takes feet pictures!)
Sweet Boy (he actually got to open his easter basket from me a week early because he was getting Easter stuff from Gmomma, Grandma, and Grandma Jo Jo too!)

Who doesn't just love Toy Story, I ask you?


Lining everybody up on mom's bed. Jackson asked for a BIG Buzz Lightyear back in January. I thought, where besides Disney World could I find a BIG Buzz Lightyear? At Disney, I'd probably have to mortgage my house (but actually all the toys were 35% off this year... ALL TOYS.. INCREDIBLE!) Anyways, I work a kid's consignment sale called Kid's Market and Mom (www.kidsmarketandmom.com) and this was the year of Buzz. I got a Buzz embroidered sleeping bag for about $10.00. Someone saw me pick it up and open it and told me that it came from the Disney Store and they run for about $80-$90 dollars. I thought $10.00 was pretty awesome. We found plastic Buzz, Big Stuffed Buzz, and all the Round-up gang. I could have bought more but sometimes more is just more. I did get Pauley a Buzz too. You just can't beat $3.00. I think Kid's Market is AWESOME for many reasons.. but one of the main reasons is you just never know what you will find. It's always different. Working the sale is hard, especially when you are a team leader and you yourself are wondering what in the world you are doing. But, it's worth it.

View from above (candy ..... thanks to Target)

Dollar General Jelly Beans (Luke only wants the cheap Jelly Beans... no starburst, jelly belly brand for him) The cheaper the better.

No comments: