Friday, March 20, 2009

Well, this is Luke giving them our order at the "famed" Florida hot spot for our family.
Luke came back to the table and said, "Well, I think the Shake Pit is now more expensive than Disney World!" 3 Sandwiches and 3 shakes now costs $35.00.
Needless to say, we ate up and reminenced about "cheaper" times. We're getting old when we start talking about the "good ole days" at the age of 31 and 32.
But, it's still the best shake i've ever had, no matter what it costs. I will say that I did have some pretty AWESOME hot chocolate at the Magic Kingdom while I watched the night parade. Now, it wasn't as good as that hot chocolate that dad found in Savannah with the foot of whipped creme and melted white chocolate in the bottom (now, that was the best Dad, Lexi and I had ever had). But, maybe it's just Florida that makes everything taste so good... as well as being on VACATION!!!!
And getting our usual picture. Luke holding Jackson in front of the sign.
Good times!

No comments: