Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hey guys! I'm on facebook now too. So, if your on facebook let me know and I'll add you to my friends list. O.K. so, I'm behind on the posting and I do have a reason. You know my quest in life is to be organized and I spend all day trying to do this but never really accomplish it fully. Well, in the midst of our travels of late, I've misplaced my camera cord. I have one of those new super sensitive cards and I have to actually hook up my camera to read the card. Crazy. So, anybody know where my camera cord is? Yep, didn't think so. Funny thing is I went to Dad's new house and took pictures of them hanging sheetrock to send to him while he's in Ethopia and Russia and I still haven't sent them. He'll be home next week. I'd better get movin. We're doing great and I have great pictures to share. Looks like a trip to Best Buy is in my future. Jack's 4th birthday skating party is this Saturday. He wants to dress up like Batman. We ordered his Batman cake Monday night. We had picked out a Spiderman cake, filled the sheet out and everything and he did a 9th hour change of mind.....so we tore that one up and filled out a new one. So many superhero's, so few birthdays. He's a mess. I keep telling him that he will be the only one at the party dressed up (I kind of think he's thinking it might be Halloween again). I know Grandma Jo Jo use to have dress up Birthday parties for Luke. Grandma's birthday parties are Legendary. I have big shoes to fill in that department.

No comments: