
Well, we heard the official word from A.R.......in a toss up between skiing and Disney.......dum..dum...dum.... he picked Disney because he thought the kids would love to go back (and maybe a few of us adults too - hey, let's get real here....i've already tried on my mickey ears to make sure my head hasn't grown any in the last year....still the same size which is a relief!). We've got it scheduled for the first of March. If the good Lord is willing, A.R. will be back the end of February and about a week later we will head down to Florida. Libbi and Jackson have discussed a couple of times over the phone exactly what they are going to ride. Now, Libbi did most of the talking the first time and her vote was Haunted Mansion, Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger and of course, Goofy's Barnstormer. Jackson agreed wholeheartedly. I believe that Pauley and Nathan will be going with us this next trip ,so that will be fun to add them to the mix. I still remember Jackson saying, "Wowww.....Cinderella's castle really does exist". Oh the fun we have. I can't wait. I think if I lived to be 80, i'd still love it just the same. I think maybe a few other people feel the same. Have a good Sunday tommorrow and check out the video of my sister and brother-in-law ziplining. SO COOL.


No comments:
Post a Comment