
I believe Jackson was going around taking pictures of his VERY IMPORTANT STUFF! And probably in the top ten items of stuff in his room would be his "BONES" pillow. One of the many reasons we love Target. Jackson would dress like a skeleton every day of the year. And you know, a skeleton costume at Christmas just starts to look a little weird. Yeah, then try one around Valentines. Yep, strange indeed.

Upclose and personal with his number one guy....Dad.

Transformers and Puzzles.... must haves for every 3 year old boys room... or at least ours.

And the little Tikes police car that has been riden a 1,000 miles. I think I paid $15 for this thing and have gotten $515 worth of miles out of it. You should see Uncle Jason pile Josephine and Mikayla on top of this thing.

and our Little Tikes kitchen where I have been served many many plastic meals for the last year and a half. Yum, Yum....that's just good eating.

you know there is a reason why they say White Men can't jump and maybe Dance too. J's daddy is no exception to this rule. Now skiing and kung fu... well, that's a different story.

And he even got one of his mama...."who loves their mama?"
1 comment:
Jack did a great job with pictures! This picture of you is fabulous! You are so beautiful!
Post a Comment