A.R.'s medals didn't come in on time to pin to his uniform but I told him that he could use coins from Chuckee Cheese and we'd never know. Sadly, he didn't take my advice and I have no idea why not. Something about military rules and seeing as how he is a Major now maybe we should continue to follow the rules.
Lining up for the wedding ceremony to start
.jpg)
Big ole hug
Libbi Rose just being her sweet self
Lori being stalked by this amateur photographer
the boys and their daddy
Pauley and Uncle Charles
I had to post this one for Lori.
Dee, Maddie, Mackenzie, Mackenleigh, Libbi and Jack
What a cutie pie
Libbsters
Jackaroo
Just hanging out and trying to not get dirty before the wedding starts
Lining up for the wedding ceremony to start.jpg)
Big ole hug
Libbi Rose just being her sweet self
Lori being stalked by this amateur photographer
the boys and their daddy
Pauley and Uncle Charles
I had to post this one for Lori.
Dee, Maddie, Mackenzie, Mackenleigh, Libbi and Jack
What a cutie pie
Libbsters
Jackaroo
Just hanging out and trying to not get dirty before the wedding starts .jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment