Well anyways, it's the twins birthday this weekend and we are going over for the big "2nd" birthday. And, I get to spend the night with aunt georgia and uncle jack friday night while mom and dad go see Les Miserables at the Fox. Let's just say that I'm getting the better end of that stick. Playing outside with Maddie and Chubbs in the dirt, while uncle jack throws the ball to Chubbs is a blast and much better than a bunch of people dancing around onstage and singing in french. But, mom and dad seem to think that a night out on the town "ALONE" is great fun....GO FIGURE! I'll let you know all about my fun evening on Monday. Have a great weekend. over and out. J-man
Thursday, September 18, 2008
attitude
Well anyways, it's the twins birthday this weekend and we are going over for the big "2nd" birthday. And, I get to spend the night with aunt georgia and uncle jack friday night while mom and dad go see Les Miserables at the Fox. Let's just say that I'm getting the better end of that stick. Playing outside with Maddie and Chubbs in the dirt, while uncle jack throws the ball to Chubbs is a blast and much better than a bunch of people dancing around onstage and singing in french. But, mom and dad seem to think that a night out on the town "ALONE" is great fun....GO FIGURE! I'll let you know all about my fun evening on Monday. Have a great weekend. over and out. J-man
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment