Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Georgia, Memorial Day

Yes, these pictures are a month old but I'm going to share them anyways. Above is Jake and Jack (lots of J's in Luke's family - including Dogs with J names) hiking to the creek with Grandma Jo Jo. They found all kinds of pirates treasure in the creek and Grandma Jo Jo was renamed and forever more deemed - Pirate Grandma Jo Jo. We now give her all loot that we find to appease the pirate in her.
Jackson doing some kind of "artistic" pose for me. Well, either that or he's tired. Now that I think about it, he's probably just tired.
The official crowning of grandson pirate jackson using such precious jewels as "daisy chains"!
And then it's grandma's turn.
Having a good time.
Well, I've been busy this week getting ready for this party I'm throwing for Dee next Friday night. My yard is quickly getting into shape. If your anybody but Dee, come on over and take a look. Dee on the other hand is banned from my house for the next 10 days. I've threatened to move her party to the McDonald's Play Place if she tries to come over. (She thinks I'm kidding, but I'm doubting that she'll try and find out!)

No comments: