
Hello Everyone. I've been shooting the Dizzy Dean World Series and have had no time to blog and thus finish all the pictures I started last week of Dee's party. The World Series should be done at the end of this week and I'll have time to finish the pictures. These 7 year olds playing ball are so cute and UNBELIEVABLE. I mean UNBELIEVABLE. These kids can play. I've learned a lot about Baseball these last 4 days and have a great respect for all these parents, coaches, umpires, and players. For them to play in this heat, under this kind of pressure is just amazing. I keep thinking, "oh, that could be my baby (see above picture) out there getting yelled at!" I want to run out on that field and give those coaches a piece of my mind. But, I just stand in my little box on the field and shoot my pictures. So far, I've only been hit by the ball 3 times. What can I say, I'm a ball magnet. The ball likes me a lot. It's been a lot of fun and I'll see if I can share a few pics with you soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment