Tuesday, June 24, 2008

So, I took Jo's camera card hostage.......

and after a very hostile takeover of her camera, not to mention - infringement on the U.S. copyright laws (and her personal rights to privacy), and a whole lot of strategic "sneak"ery - I acquired these photos. You know, I took some of these so she and I are going to have to sit down and have a little chat. I think I'm entitled to a slight commission. I think it's late and I need to stop writing. I just got through printing Dee's lingerie invitations and my creative side is completely banana's, not to mention my inability to make any sense. I would just advise you not to read any more of this. No seriously, don't read anymore. Seriously!
Come on over here partner and let me see what you've got!
very LARGE paper airplanes by Uncle Jack,
(aka Mr. Super paper airplane maker and very cool uncle)

Chubbs (or Chubby, chubb-a-rama, chubbarooney, chubbalicious, the chubbsters) and these are just my personal nicknames for him

Either blinded by the sun or giving a very cute wink to the camera (i'm thinking the later)

No comments: