Hey Everybody................
I'm BACK
I'm EXHAUSTED
I'M OVERWHELMED
So what's new!
My sweet husband left my house in a VERY clean condition (he likes to play dumb but I know he's capable) and even installed a key-less entry keypad for our garage door. I was in the garage jumping up and down when I found it today. He kept telling me I had a surprise and had to find it. I looked everywhere and everywhere and everywhere and then he told me he'd left some laundry in the garage and so I went out into the garage and YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW ENTRY SYSTEM!!!! Little things make me very happy. Most people would think that jewelry would do this for me and yet a keyless entry system does. Very strange I know. Kind of like him buying me leopard rainboots from Target for christmas and this being my favorite gift. He gets off way easy with me.
Well, it's nice to be home but I miss Lori and Libbi. We had such a great trip and just laughed and laughed and laughed (mostly at the kids!). Boy, do I have stories to tell. Those two are a hoot. Lori and I are going to catch a movie tonight and I've got to go get Luke a Ben and Jerry's ice cream cake for his belated birthday while we are out. All of Luke's family came in today and I sent him off with them and Jackson to the Lake House. I'll follow up tommorrow after I visit my grandmother in the hospital. She's doing well after her back surgery but they are checking her out to make sure she doesn't have any heart complications or problems. Please keep her in your prayers because it's never fun to be in the hospital and I miss walking up the hill to check on both her and my grandfather.
Pictures are coming soon.
lots of love
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment