Thursday, April 24, 2008

Shopped Til We Dropped....

So as you can see, we shopped for Wedding Dresses today and guess what!!!! WE FOUND ONE and it is WONDERFUL! Now get this..... guess who went with her to look for this "said" dress. None other than myself, my son, Aunt Een and Uncle Ress, as well as the Bride-to-be Aunt Dee Dee. Now, if that's not a motley crew, I don't know what is. It was more like a party than a proper dress picking and fitting. We had to calm ourselves down more than once and remember we weren't the only ones in the shop. It was just REALLY, REALLY FUN! I think I'm having more fun than when I did all the planning for my wedding. I'm trying really hard to contain my enthusiasm but it's really difficult. I think we might just be partying all summer long. I'm going to need a vacation as soon as this wedding is over. I'm already tired.
Posing by the sign because Mama said, "Stand Here JJ while I get your picture for Aunt Dee Dee!"
Jackson seeing Aunt Dee in her Wedding Dress.


No comments: