.JPG)
Had a wonderful time with Anthony, Maria, Melanie and Clint tonight. They came over and we ate and then played a little Wii and then luke broke out a boardgame or two. (Luke thinks they are awesome because they like boardgames, well, he'd like them anyway but they are extra awesome because they like boardgames .) Melanie (clint and maria's sister) asked luke if he had a boardgame collection. Then she got the tour of "HIS" closet. Yep, I just told her to go take a look. Let's just say he needs help. I really can't say much because I'm almost as bad with scrapbooking as he is with Board Games. We are perfect for each other because we are collectors that get really excited about the stuff we do for hobbies. So, I'll just leave that at that. No more need for comment. So, isn't this a cute picture. These kids are just great and so much fun. ( I was their hero tonight because I baked chocolate chip cookies - who'd have thunk it!) We adults were more civilized and ate Luke's Lucious Lime Cheesecake. Yum! Yum! Did you know that my husband can cook? I told Maria that his specialties are Bread and Desserts. And you wonder why we have an eliptical machine right next to the couch! We just had a great time tonight. They just crack me up and Clint snorted the whole night. Just makes me laugh. He can say a one liner like no one else. He gives Aunt Nancy a run for her money! (She's pretty good at one-liners herself!) It's great to be around friends, especially Christian friends. Makes you think more and more about what Heaven will be like. AWESOME FOR SURE!
No comments:
Post a Comment