Thursday, April 3, 2008

And this just in........

the girls have been working on there matching sunglass and pig-tail look! (Which suits them well). Stars in the making, I tell you! They grow up too quick. I think I'll go get a spare brick out of my backyard and go put it on Jack's head. That should do the trick I think. Luke, George Brooks, Lexi, Matt and the J-man (my son) just played Guitar Hero for the last 2 hours and I can't get "Here I am, Rock you like a Hurricane" out of my head! AHHHHHH.... I'll be singing it in my sleep. Oh, Opening ceremonies at the ball park have been moved to Saturday night (due to bad weather here tommorrow) and Jack's game is now at 1:00 pm instead of 11:00. So, let's all give the Wildcat Ragball Grey Team a big ole cheer for their first game! Let's just hope that all this scouting of the other teams that I've been doing will pay off Saturday.




No comments: