skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, March 7, 2008
Somebody looks like Daddy!
Found this picture and Boy Howdy - My son looks just like his daddy did when he was little. Same Hair, Same Face.. I could go on but just take a look for yourself and tell me what you think. P.S. This is big sister Ashley posing for the camera.
1 comment:
Liz
said...
I thought it was Jackson at first.
March 11, 2008 at 1:15 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to 2009
Family
My Sister
Lori, A.R. and Libbi Lou
Girlfriends
Bethie
Gallagher
Elisabet
Xstine's Trip
Blog Archive
January
(1)
October
(3)
July
(2)
June
(8)
April
(8)
March
(5)
February
(11)
January
(12)
December
(22)
November
(4)
October
(14)
September
(18)
August
(6)
July
(23)
June
(11)
May
(15)
April
(28)
March
(40)
February
(25)
January
(14)
December
(6)
November
(10)
October
(3)
September
(9)
August
(11)
July
(15)
June
(13)
May
(6)
1 comment:
I thought it was Jackson at first.
Post a Comment