Monday, March 31, 2008

Rock On!


My baby's got blue eyes (hey, that's a song!) (Take a note of the new haircut!) Anyways, have you guys seen the new Guitar Hero III, Legends of Rock for the Wii? SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... COOL and addictive. George (from church) came over last night and he and Luke played George's Wii guitar for a few hours. Then they let me play once Jackson and I got home from Grandma's house and bathing gracie (mom has now switched to organic toothpaste for gracie and she is liking it much better than the dog flavored toothpaste - thought you'd want to know!) Well, they let me play and I'VE GOT TO GET ONE OF THESE. Luke says I have to wait until after we pay our taxes. I'm in speed mode trying to get our taxes done now. Nothing like motivation. I played that Santana song Black Magic Woman or something like that. I've been telling luke for a while now that I wanted to start playing the Baritone again. (by the way, he thinks I am really bizarre!) but maybe guitar lessons are more my thing. We were joking around last saturday night at Ress' birthday party and we decided to make a Family BAnd. Nancy on clarinet, lexi on piano, luke plays the french horn, dad on trombone, matt on guitar and I'd play the lovely baritone. You know, I did sit first chair Baritone. Now, granted there were only 2 of us and occasionally 3 but first chair it was ( I was also voted most talented my senior year - you can stop laughing now!). Now, I'm sure that this is really interesting news for you and you'd like me to just go on and on about my musical talents but I'm going to spare you the details. Also, did you know that when a new chick-fil-a opens they give the 1st 100 customers free chick-fil-a for a year (aka - 52 number 1 combo coupons). Murray told me this yesterday morning at church (he's going to be our new chick-fil-a's general manager). I got so excited. He told me that I'd need to have pitched a tent by around 1 or 2 in the afternoon the day before they open. I told luke that we were doing it (again he thinks I'm crazy) and then I realized that it would be a Wednesday night and I'd have to miss church so...... maybe next time Murray!) Hopefully, when Murray gets his own store I can convince him to open on a Friday or Tuesday or something like that and I can camp out in front of his new store. Luke said he'd just rather buy his chick-fil-a sandwiches. I've got one word - Party Pooper! (but he'd really do it if I wanted to and that is why I love him) Happy Monday Morning.

No comments: