Sunday, March 9, 2008

It's over!

Wow. Spring Kids Market is finally over. Whew! We sorted it all back out today and it really wasn't that bad. You don't know how relieved I was to see how relatively small our pile of stuff was. I got the 14,000's and normally this is really NOT GOOD, but it went relatively quickly. I was in charge again with our group and no one made fun of me limping for hours ( I have been to the chiropractor 2 times this week with Charles additionally working on me another 2 times - including once right after church). It seems my hip is spasming continually but I think that this afternoon the adjustment just might have finally taken. It always amazes me how this enormous undertaking called kid's market usually runs along with limited hitches. I mean think about it - 18,000+ contributors and we recieve all the items, sort them out to sell, work to sell them and then sort all the stuff that doesn't sell back to the individual contributors. We do all of this in just a few weeks. Really quite amazing. And we get paid in chocolate and Chick-fil-a free food. As Martha Stewart says.... It's a good thing.

No comments: