Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I, personally, worked all weekend but I enjoy making progress with some of the goals that i've made for myself (selling real estate being one). We took Jackson to see Horton Hear's a Who on friday during the day. What a cute movie. You should hear Jackson try to remember how to say "Horton Hears a Who". He gets Horton right but the rest is something like....Horton who's a who mom! or Horton who's a ear. He tries real hard to remember and be able to tell everyone who comes within a 20 foot shouting distance of him. He just loves life and shares his enthusiasum with all who will listen. He is indeed the greatest blessing. He runs, bounces, and generally talks everywhere he goes. I have no idea how I keep up with him all day (and generally I act like what he does is just normal and I am totally adjusted to being around a rambunctious 3 year old - BOY!!) . Some days I feel like I'm his age and some days not so much but each day is a precious day to treasure. He had a friend over tonight of the girl nature (Kara from church) and he just thinks she's the greatest. She laid a big ole smacker on him after church. I think she thinks he's pretty cool too. I get this clue because they blow kisses to one another quite a bit. Very funny. Oh, young love. So, anyways..... had a great ladies bible class tonight at my house and Amy did a wonderful job talking about her old shoes. Ha. Really it was her visual aid and after she had passed them around the room and we had all passed out, she got to the lesson. You guys are reading this thinking that I'm out of my mind. But actually everything up to the passing them around and us passing out is true. She talked about how she loved, loved, loved her old worn out shoes and that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. We shouldn't be so concerned with our appearances but more in what God sees in us. It was a great visual. WEll, I guess that is it for now. If anyone has any camping advice, Luke, J and I are going camping with Jarod, Ellen, Jaden, Linus and Harrison on Friday and this is MY FIRST TIME EVER!!!!! So, I'll be looking for your emails on concerns I should have and just general advice that you'd care to share we me. So.....over and out.

2 comments:

thowse said...

My number one camping advice...call the Ritz Carlton and make a reservation :-)

mandy.w.f. said...

tina, you crack me up! thanks for the advice. so noted.