Ellen has moved to Etsy too. It's a WORLD GONE MAD, PEOPLE! You can find her absolutely adorable Children's clothing here: http://www.bugsandbowsboutique.etsy.com/
(As a side note: Ellen once tried to teach me to sew....umm..... we'll let's just say we decided I should stick with paper crafts. I will admit to you that back in the 80's I made a pair of jams (you know - long shorts) - I've just always been so cool it's unbelievable! If I ever do learn to sew, I will try to re-introduce the jams. In fact, I think I might send my friend Liz my first pair. She's of the shorter stature like myself and would look so cool in them - so liz, start praying I never learn because you my friend might just be my first model.) O.K., well my son needs to be cleaned from head to toe so it's off to the tub we go, we go, it's off to the tub we go. Signing out.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I would LOVE to see Liz in a pair of jams. Sounds like a great idea!
I won't hold my breath. I think they could end up looking like capris on me. When you start your jam business, please make a petite section. For the shorties out there, we thank you.
shorty's everywhere unite!
Post a Comment