Thursday, February 14, 2008

What a snaggled-toothed smile!


Does this dog have a beautiful smile or what? She turned 14 years old this month. Wow, hard to believe. I remember getting to hold her when she was just a few weeks old and hadn't even opened her eyes yet, and having a hard time wrestling her out of my cousin Becky's hands when she was about 3 months old. Becky kind of fell in love with her. We all did. She's just the best dog. She slept on my couch all day long today. I do make her go outside for fresh air and exercise when I can rouse her from a deep sleep and her LOUD snoring. Mom has undertaken the task of trying to brush her teeth every week with dog food flavored toothpaste. But actually she'd rather have CREST in peppermint or the like. We kid dad about using his toothbrush to brush her teeth. He says he wouldn't be surprised. And she's so snaggle toothed now. She's missing as least 2 or 3 of her front bottom teeth. Really kind of cute. When mom and dad go out of town, it takes 3 of us to take care of her. Gmom feeds her, I get her during the day and she rides around in the car, and lexi gets her at night because Lexi and Matt don't have a 3 year old running around the house - she like's her undisturbed sleep. She is one spoiled pooch. But I've always said, if your going to have something, then just love it to pieces. Life's too short to not find joy in simple pleasures. Just thought I'd show you one of my best furry friends name G.

No comments: