do you ever feel like you live in a Three-Ringed-Circus?
I DO!
Take today for example:
1.wake up, remember lexi is off work today, call lexi - discuss birthday plans for matt and nancy, plan party
2. head with Jack to southeastern salvage to look for garden pavers (needed for birthday party) so as to not track in all the dirt in my front yard (there is still a lot - even with all the sod we put down)
3. get call from luke - needs checkbook
4. turn car around from heading south on interstate to now headed due north
5. get to office - checkbook hand off (talk with don about dr. phils email I had sent out in middle of parking lot)
6. head to southeastern salvage (due south again)
7. get call from eenie asking for computer/chiropractic help
8. turn car north again instead of the south route I was taking
9. stop off in Dee's office to look at her gorgeous 2 dozen yellow roses she had recieved on Valentines Day (talk about this later)
10. work in Een's office for about 30 minutes - work on game plan- come up with game plan
11. Head down hall to Dee's office again to help her on her computer
-Een flys foam airplane with Jackson in Dee's office
-Mandy can't fix Dee's computer - Luke comes into office to try his hand at it
-Dee off in la la land daydreaming (get to this later)
-Dad walks in trying to get a hug from Jackson (he's running all over the office with airplane) - is not very successful with his bid for a hug (At this point is VERY loud in office)
-I'm trying to talk on phone in office with Luke's dad working on the computer problem
It is at this point that I realize my life is a Three-Ringed-Circus and i'm not real sure I'd change anything. Crazy I know.
Also, went to dinner with Jarod and Ellen tonight - Fun! (We always have a good time)
Here is the breakdown of the night:
Get in car discuss Ebay
Get to restaurant discuss 101 ways to kill a squirrel, were we are going to go camping, why every american should carry a fire arm at all times (jarod), and the electorial process of the United States (it was mostly a three way discussion between jarod, ellen and luke who must be walking history books about this process - I was amazed!) Head to Krispy Kreme, where I proceed to make friends with 3 elderly widowed women who give me coupons for free donuts (sweet). Luke commented when we got home how he's always amazed at how much fun we have with them and the crazy stuff we talk about!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment