Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Fa La La La La.... La La La La....

You know, this time of year is just the greatest time of the year. (At least for me) But by January 1st, I'm tired, the thought of food makes me go cross-eyed and my house looks like a cross between a federal disaster area and the north pole. I've got so many pictures to share (umm...i still haven't shown all my disney pictures..sorry about that) that I thought I'd just show you a sampling of what is in store for your viewing pleasure this week. We just got back from Georgia today so i'm tired and will just give you the high-lights for now. So Tis the Season to............................
Try to punch out your cousin!

Tis the season to............... dress like your fashionable sister-in-laws
Tis the season to.............wear your tu tu's proudly
Tis the season to...............crack up while opening gifts
Tis the season to.............. throw the ball to all black dogs in the neighborhood (even if they all happen to belong to you!)
Tis the season to ...................... see if you can make the smallest members of your family sick - Ha!


Tis the season to ............ be so happy it's finally Christmas Day. Hurray!
Tis the season to ............... love your cousin lots and lots.
Tis the season to ................... attempt death defying slides with those you love
Tis the season to ......................go to Disney World and wear your Mickey shirts proudly and with much GUSTO!
And Tis the Season to ........................ lose your first tooth.
love you all



No comments: