Friday, January 11, 2008

Dad's Camera - Disney World (Part 514,897)

O.K. We went to Disney World - you've got it. I am just keeping my fellow "Disney Worlders" happy with all pictures of us at Disney - a.k.a. - Angie. I get emails when they are not sent promptly. Love you Angie! By the way, saw your pics of your trip and they are Awesome. I need to get a few copies of yours and see if I can pass them off as my own. Ha. Do your pictures come with a copyright? - you know, good thing to know. O.K. enough rambling. Watched Mary Poppins tonight with my mom and son while we baked Toll House Cookies. (Luke was Ebaying, Poppy was in Vegas - you know business!) Good Friday Night.


Libbi thinking to herself "Does this kid ever stop talking?"
They let Nancy in but Mom and Gmom had to look in with their noses to the glass.
Beauty and the Beast
This ride is intense - "The Land" at Epcot
And the Herd moves......
Mom, this is just great!
Minnie Mouse (so cool!)


No comments: