Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What a TRIP ! ! (Part 1)

This is by no means 1/2 of what I have to share but it's a start. We had the best time and I think it was so great because we got to experience it through the eyes of our kids who just had a ball. I'm going to sit down in the next few days and share with you all of our adventures but for now enjoy the pictures. Disney at Christmas time has to be one of the most beautiful places ever. I could go on and on but I'll just leave it at that and say enjoy the pictures.
Magic Kingdom Main Street at Night
They would light up the Castle piece by piece and then Tinkerbell would fly from a wire attached to the top and then soar out across the park - Only at DISNEY!! (They don't do anything half way)
MGM - Osbourne Christmas Light Spectacular (5 million lights on display on ONE street!)
MGM at night - Remarkable and Beautiful (the lights danced to music they played)
Animal Kingdom (Libbi and Jack)
The whole gang about to plung to their death - i mean, about to take a soothing train ride.
Libbi telling jack exactly where they are going (I think he'd follow her anywhere)
window shopping, disney style


Magic Kingdom at the end of the night (completely decked out and tired)
Libbi is dead asleep and snoring
Wide awake and ready to go
Nancy, the professional pin trader
Lori getting her exercise at Animal Kingdom (Libbi pointing out the side attractions to Jack)


Mom and the kids
Mouth full of water
Riding in the front of the monorail (how cool is that)
Jack: "Libbi lets go!"


standing in line for Peter Pan
Arrrr....Matey!
If we were any other place than Disney we'd look completely ........ like our crazy selves! Ha!
Finally, we got to meet Mickey Mouse and what a cutie he is.
My boy!
(I'll be posting more in a few days)





No comments: