Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The disappearing mouse

As some of you know, Jackson had a Mickey Mouse 3rd Birthday just this past weekend with some of his friends from church and his two cousins, Nathan and Pauley. Well, I started to set up for his party a few days before the "Big Day" and I was going to put Mickey on the mantle as a center piece. Well, I'd put him up there and the next thing I'd know, he'd be missing. I'd find him all over the place. I started to take notice and the minute I'd get him up there and Jack would notice he'd move the ladder over and get him down. He did this like 10 times. I kept telling him it was for his party but he didn't think Mickey needed to go there. So, needless to say mickey got moved to another location. It just cracked me up.

No comments: