I took these photos this morning as Jack and I were cleaning off the front porch. (Not an easy job seeing at the front porch is the entire length of the house) Jackson was helping mama and watering all the plants. Needless to say we were covered in water. He also broke a glass and we had to clean that up but you can't critize when progress is being made because the important thing is he's helping. And boy, does he like to help. He helps with everything and we have a lot of messes to clean up afterwards. Our house looks well lived in for sure. I also wanted to post this picture to show Uncle Ress that not only have my plants he potted for me not died but they are about twice the size as when he gave them to me. Pretty nice, huh? I knew you'd be impressed with my non-plant dying capabilities.
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Cute pictures. He's getting so big.
Post a Comment