.JPG)
Oh, the fun you get to have when you're a guy. You get to dress like a super-hero. Play with sticks. Sleep in tents. I mean, the fun just goes on and on. Luke decided it was high time that Jack slept in a tent outside. I mean he's two. It's time we got with the program. We headed up to the lake Friday night and I graciously let luke have a father and son adventure. Now I relaxed indoors, watched a movie, got some stuff ready for Saturday, checked on the guys, brought them drinks, fans, flashlights, you name it. Just had a great time in general. It took Luke about 3 hours to get Jack to calm down due to the fact that he was so EXCITED. I mean, he was EXCITED EXCITED. All he wanted to do was look out the window and point out the stars and moon and occasionally blind luke with the flashlight. He was having the time of his life. Luke was living in up, like the proud dad he is. I took these pictures of the first time that Luke put up a tent with his son (it was the trial run in our entry way before the official "putting up of the tent ceremony" that night). I asked him if years ago he had ever thought that the next time he put the tent up it would be with his firstborn and he said no. (It's been in box in storage for a long......... time). So, what seemed at the time like not so much of a big deal was in fact a BIG deal and I decided to share it with you. And by the way, this great big old tent is now located in Jack's bedroom and he has been sleeping in it ever since. (Needless to say, you can't get to his furniture really well but who cares--your only 2 once)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
No comments:
Post a Comment