We kind of took somewhat of a last minute working vacation this past weekend. Some had to work a little (is it still considered work if you're at the beach?) and some got to play a lot but all in all it was great fun. We headed down to Destin (Watercolor to be exact) and spent 4 days taking in some rays. I've never been to Watercolor but man, what a place. I was told by a guy at Publix (that was bagging my groceries at the time) that the water had been so clear the week before that he'd gone out and taken a picture of it. He said it looked like the Carribean. I would have loved to see that but it was wonderful anyways just being at the beach. Jackson decided that the ocean is a pretty great thing and took to it like a fish to water. (he wasn't so sure last summer) He got out there with his swimmies (arm bands) and took off. We had to keep an eye on him at all times because he would just swim off and go exploring. The kid's fearless. He's starting to let waves crash over his head and he just would take it in stride. I've got to get him in some kind of swimming lessons. I don't think it would take him long to pick it up. Luke didn't get to go this trip (somebody has to hold down the fort) but Jackson has spent the last 24 hours telling him all about it. I don't think he's drawn a breath. (If you didn't know, we are now in the talk all the time stage-and I mean ALL THE TIME!) Enjoy the pics.........
.JPG)
Watercolor
.JPG)
O.K, let's head to the beach somebody
.JPG)
These next few shots were an attempt at getting good beach shots (Jack had other plans). Lexi took a few of us together but we couldn't ever get him to cooperate so we gave up and went swimming.
+(2).jpg)
+(2).jpg)
.JPG)
Dad and Jack heading out.
.JPG)
Sheran and Dee teaching Jack how to hit the ball without the tee.
.JPG)
Heading out
No comments:
Post a Comment