Well, some of you know that I took pictures at the Botanical Gardens this past week of Maddie, Kenzie and Leigh Leigh. It was so much fun and I think the girls had fun too. I had them run around, skip, lay down in the grass, and do all kinds of stuff that I thought would look cute in a picture. They were the greatest sports. They are such a joy to be around and Jackson thinks they all hung the moon. No one else exists when they are in town. I'm having a hard time getting through to him that they have gone on to their other grandmother's house in Decatur. He expects that we can just go and get them. I know this because he tells me often. I appreciate Allison and Michael letting them come, in fact I know we all do. As usual, I got some good shots and then some not so great shots. All of the shots of them running around I shot in program mode and they turned out fuzzy. Made me so mad. I love my camera but it kills me sometimes. I think it's more the operator than the machinery. But I'll just keep practicing and learn what works and what doesn't. If anybody wants me to practice on their children just let me know. I'm looking for volunteers. And a BIG thanks to Uncle Charles for giving me an adjustment on my lower back so that I could actually get on the ground with them to shoot their pictures. As of 11:00 a.m. last Thursday I couldn't even bend over. (I fell down Wednesday night after church) By 5:30 that night I was on my stomach shooting up a storm. So thanks again, I owe you.
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment