It's been a few days since my last post and things have indeed been crazy. Luke's 30th birthday at the lake with his family, vacation bible school with Jaden, Linus, and Harrison (Jack's friends) and then to Froggies afterwards, georgia's wedding invitations (soon to be done-Yippie!), scrapbooking trip with Ellen and Nancy to the Hyatt Place in Nashville, Tennessee (you guys have got to hear about this one!!!!), jaden's birthday party at O'Charleys, mom and dad arriving back from Italy with lots of presents for Jack and him thinking it was his birthday (so funny). Boy, where does the time go? Tonight, Lexi and I did the "Girls night out" thing that we do ever so often and of course I brought along my camera (note picture of lexi stuffing her face with tostada pizza - thanks for being a good sport about me taking crazy pictures of you). You never know what you might want to take a picture of. I mean, lets be PREPARED PEOPLE. For all of you who know me, I am always prepared and completely organized and jackson is always the picture of cleanliness and respectability. (Yeah, right! good thing a lightning rod is not attached to my head). We are so the complete opposite of that statement that it's not even funny. Which leads me to another thought, I think maybe that's why Ellen and I get along so well because she seems to run around in circles like I do. You should have seen us with the four boys at Hobby Lobby. I wish I had had a video camera. I took Jackson's slinky into Hobby Lobby with the 6 of us (yeah, that's 2 adults to 4 boys all under the age of well, i'm not sure but let's just say very young - anyways, those guys pulled that slinky into the longest slinky train that you've ever seen and maneuvered those isles like pros. I was sort of in charge and I think that might be why we got ourselves into this situation. I'm kind of prone to chaos. I still laugh when I think about the crazy looks we got. I think i need to get luke to make me a shirt that says - "Step Back, Craziness coming towards you". But life is never dull and jackson never knows what's coming next. Well, I'll go for now. I've got lots to post so, keep any eye out for what's in store. Hint, one very green cake, a Martian named Jackson, and some crazy baby hair! Enjoy!
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment